ABOUT THIS COURSE
The restaurant industry is competitive and fierce. Make your resume stand out from the crowd with our Professional Waiter Training course. Get practical, hands-on training to work in luxury hotels, 5-star restaurants, and the hottest bars in town! There’s more to the waiter job description than taking orders and serving plates, and we’ll help you to master every aspect of your new role. With our lessons and video tutorials, you’ll learn how to maximize tips, deliver excellent service, and take your career to the next level. When you’re done, you’ll receive a certificate from an internationally accredited course to prove your experience and training. As a waiter or waitress, the difference between minimum wage and big time earning is all up to you. So will you leave it up to chance, or follow our recipe for success?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
Pretend it’s your first day on the job. What would you want to know? We’ll prepare you for that first shift by giving you a crash course in customer service, the restaurant industry, and the waitering role. If you already have some server experience, this course will teach you tons of tips and tricks to increase your tips, gain customer loyalty, and move up in the ranks.
This course contains text lessons as well as video tutorials and demonstrations!
- Learn about customer expectations and how you can exceed every one
- We’ll teach you how to navigate tricky scenarios and manage difficult customers
- A good waiter knows their product; you’ll learn about pairings, ingredients, seasonality of food, wine and alcohol, and even coffee!
- We’ll show you how to set a table for family style restaurants and fine dining
- Learn to take orders with foolproof memory methods so you never miss a single one
- From waiters friend to pencil, we’ll show you tools to make life easier
- A waiter is also a salesperson – learn to sell your business, menu, and self
- We’ll show you how to impress guests and maximize your tips and earnings
- You’ll learn how to use food ordering systems, POS, apps, and other tools
- We’ll teach you basic First Aid and health and safety practices