From start-ups to billion dollar companies, everyone needs PR. In the age of persistent digital media, it is more important than ever to be able to manage a brand presence and speak directly to the right audience.
All of the wisdom and knowledge compiled in this course comes from industry professionals who have been there, done that and told the story. When you take this course, you are not just given advice and knowledge but insider tips that you can only get from years of experience. This course offers invaluable skills and strategies that will give you an advantage in the fast-paced world of media and public relations.
In this course, we teach you about PR as it used to be and PR as it is today. We offer the insight that you need to take away the best of both worlds and excel in a world of likes and viral news..
Become the face of the future of public relations. Get started on the Public relations course today.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
The IOA gives you the theoretical and practical tools that you need to hit the ground running in PR.The modules include essential parts of PR training and offer exercises to do to make sure you’ve mastered the craft.
You will learn:
- The best ways to make friends and contacts
- How to connect with journalists
- Why you need a PR strategy
- The best ways to create a solid strategy
- All the tools you need to reach the media
- How to build a media calendar
- How to build a press kit that creates excitement
- How to tell the story of your client’s brand