ABOUT THIS COURSE
Learn how to highlight and contourjust like the pros!
Highlighting and contouring aren’t just fancy techniques used by celebrities and professional makeup artists – they’re an absolute MUST for any makeup fan.
Contouring will sculpt, slim and define your face, so you can get the look you want without having to permanently alter your features.
Whereas highlighting brings out your best features by drawing attention to them using light. Who needs plastic surgery when you can get the same effect using contouring makeup? You can play with application, products, and shapes to achieve various looks – from soft and natural to dramatic evening makeup.
Using a mix of lessons and video tutorials, we’ll show you the latest tips and techniques for creating a flawless face for yourself or your clients!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
This course may be contouring for beginners, but by the end you’ll be an expert! You’ll learn how to:
- Identify face shapes
- Measure the face for symmetry
- Design a facial map for product placement
- Match the perfect colors for foundation
- Find an ideal contour palette
- Choose the right products and tools for your contouring kit
- Properly blend with easy techniques
- Professionally apply cream products
- Professionally apply powder products
- Add color in the right places with blush
- Work with all ethnicities and skin types
- Alter various face shapes and features