ABOUT THIS COURSE
People have been treating diseases, mental and physical, with herbs for thousands of years. Each village used to have its own Master Herbalist, a specialist who would treat those around them with their knowledge of the natural world and the cures we can find in plants.
Do you want to learn these traditional cures? Would you like to use your knowledge to help yourself and others become healthier and happier?
The information in this course, paired with contemporary medicine, can help people live longer, happier, healthier lives. These practices have been passed down through Master Herbalists over thousands of years – and now you can learn online, in your home or anywhere in the world!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to use herbs to improve your quality of life
- Where to source herbs that are grown naturally
- The proper way to store and process the herbs you’ll use
- How to grow your own herbs
- How to use herbs as complementary treatments
- The history and traditions of Master Herbalists