Knowing how to successfully run a bar is your passport to finding employment anywhere in the world.
Let’s face it, many people look for bar work because:
- It’s a fun and flexible way to make money
- You get to meet new people all the time
- The tips can easily double your pay (good going when you consider the average bartender salary in the US is $20,212)
- Anything can – and will – happen when you’re dealing with the public everyday
- It’s a world away from a 9-5 desk job (yawn!)
Maybe you’re considering bartending to help with your college education but you don’t even know where to start and have no experience? With this course you’ll learn how to get any bar job and you’ll get a certification at the end.
There’s always a demand for good bartenders. But there’s a lot of competition too.
That’s why you’ve got to be smart to make sure you find work in the hottest venues and coolest bars anywhere you choose.
Having an internationally-recognized certificate in your pocket will open doors for you.
Learn how to serve barista coffees that tempt people through the door. Captivate your audience with your slick and confident cocktail making. Know how to put a smile on your customers’ faces.
You’ll earn great tips by knowing how to run a bar smoothly. And ensure you get the best jobs in the most popular bars, clubs, hotels and stadiums. With your bartending knowledge, you’ll be far too good for those dead-end jobs in dingy bars where nobody knows your name.
Whether you’re looking for a career as a bartender or part-time work to earn extra money, our online bartending course gives you the skills you need to nail the interview and be employed.
Uncork our flexible online course, and get ready to be shaken and stirred into an exciting new world.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During this course, you’ll get the answers to all the important questions like:
- What water to coffee ratios do I use for different coffees?
- What’s the perfect temperature for brewing?
- What grind settings do I use and when?
- How can I make sure it’s a superb cup of coffee and not just average?
- How do the different whiskeys differ?
- What shaking techniques suit which cocktails?
- How can I master free pouring and get quantities right?
- Why is tequila different from other alcohols?
- How do I look after the beers and manage the cellar?
- What do I need to know about serving alcohol responsibly?
- How do I set up my bar properly?