What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is a type of marketing business where the affiliate (the middleman between buyer and seller) earns commissions by referring/linking/recommending the buyer to the product or services from the seller. Whenever the buyer purchases anything through the affiliate’s affiliate link, the affiliate earns commission from the seller. This type of marketing is internationally recognized for providing the highest conversion rate in the industry.
Why do affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways for you to earn a full-time passive income online or from home. Here are some advantages of this type of marketing:
- Source of Full-time passive income. A website, social pages and emails will be working 24/7 for you once you set it up so you can make money anytime in the day even when you’re sleeping because customers can come from any country/time zone in the world.
- You can work from anywhere in the world. You won’t be stuck in your office or places you don’t like anymore. Once you have access to a laptop, you can make money from anywhere in the world.
- Turn your passion into your business
- Fully flexible working schedule. You don’t have to clock in and clock out based on the timing your boss gives you. You are your own boss. You can come out with your own working schedule since this is a home business.
- No prior knowledge required
- You don’t need to do selling in person.
- You don’t need to produce your own products
- You don’t need to handle shipping & customer service
What are the benefits of affiliate marketing to businesses?
It has long been recognized that traditional forms of advertising often do not provide the level of returns expected. Affiliate marketing is known to provide a much higher return than other forms of promotion and advertising. Businesses gain access to a wide network of persons who are provided incentives for promoting their products. You pay only for orders received.
How do I get started?
To get started you must follow these steps:
- Click on the Register link at the top of the page or the Start Here link further down the page.
- Complete the registration questionnaire and submit.
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. Click on the link provided. In some instances, you will be taken to your account page immediately upon completion of the registration form.
- To access your account page each time after you have registered, you must click on the Login link at the top of the page. You will need to enter your username and password (which you confirmed at registration) to gain entry.
- When you open your account page, you will be able to access information concerning your referrals (persons who have used your affiliate link) to make purchases, payments (commissions) due to you as a result of your referrals, and more. The following is a summary of the various menu items:
Overview – this provides a summary of activities on your account (total referrals, total transactions, amount due to be paid, etc).
Referrals – you can select the period for review. It provides a list of your referrals over the period, their value and status (verified or unverified)
Payments – information concerning payments made to you over the selected period.
Help – any help information made available for your account.
Logout – click on this to exit your account page.
Profile – you can edit your personal information from here.
Marketing (Affiliate Link) – here you will find the link generator that can be used to generate a link to be provided to your affiliate. This link can be insert into your website so that each time someone clicks on the link in your affiliate website and makes a purchase at Buyerznet, you will receive a commission. You can also use the link to create hyperlinks from your social media accounts and emails. In emails, you can use the Insert Link button provided by your email provider to create a link. This means that each time a user clicks on the link, his visit and purchases will be tracked so you can receive your commission.
Marketing (Banners) – copy the html link provided to place banner links on your website, emails, etc.
Marketing (Product Link) – copy the link provided to link to particular products.
Marketing (Coupons) – this provides a list of all coupons available for the products you promote. This code can be applied to purchases made or orders placed at Buyerznet so that your customers also benefit from available discounts. You would need to provide coupon information to your customers for them to benefit.
Overall – provides information about traffic logs, campaigns and referral history.
How much commission will I earn?
This will varies depending upon your rank and the specific offer made for the product or campaign. The Buyerznet network allows for three rank levels. The first level is the Bronze or basic level. The basic commission for this rank is 5%. At the Silver rank, the commission goes up to 10%. You would have to attain at least 30 referrals to move to this level. The next level is the Gold level. At this level, you earn a 15% commission. You must attain at least 50 referrals to achieve this level. The way the system works is that (in most instances) it will select the higher of the rank commission and the specific commission offered for the campaign as your commission. If there is a variation of this formula, you will be notified. In the case of training courses, a 15% commission is offered to each course booked using an affiliate’s link regardless of rank.
How does the Invite A Friend promotion work.
This is similar in many ways to the affiliate program. However, it is designed to allow you to make introduce persons you know or have had dealings with to products and services they might be interested in. All that is required is for you to share product links with these persons and if they purchase using your link, you will earn a commission based on that sale.